- 100% PURE GREEN TEA - No fillers, additives or sweeteners added and it is created in an FDA approved facility. It is brewed tea, not crushed leaves, crystals or synthetic instant tea.
- EASY AND INSTANT - Make a delicious cup in less than 5 seconds, in hot or cold water. We brew the tea, so you don't have to. Make tea on the go, in your office or anywhere you have water.
- NATURAL = GOOD FOR YOU! - No chemicals are used in the manufacturing, and our teas start as a brewed tea made from premium high-mountain tea. It still contains all of the great components that you expect from a great cup of tea (antioxidants, EGCG, L-theanine).
- Makes 140 cups of tea or more than 9 gallons of iced tea - can be made hot or cold in seconds
- Delicious tea for all those times when you don't have time to brew - you always deserve a great cup of tea.
Our green tea has a smooth mouthfeel, bright flavor and moderate caffeine content, which makes it our go-to for an afternoon pick-me-up. As always, our tea is made with no fillers, additives or flavoring, so you get the full flavor in every cup.
Our premium, 100% natural instant green tea is a delicious, highly concentrated pure tea: no fillers, no ground leaves, no flavorings and no additives.
Our premium Instant Green tea comes from the famous tea region in Zhangjiajie, Hunan, China and is picked at it prime to ensure the best flavor.
A serving is 1/4 teaspoon (0.7 g) depending on taste/strength of how you like your tea.
140 servings per bag
Ingredients: 100% Natural Green High-Mountain Hand-Picked Tea
|Premium Instant Green Tea
||100% Natural Tea (No Fillers, Flavours or Additives)
||4% (28 milligrams per 1/4 tsp)
||20% (140 milligrams per 1/4 tsp)
More About Green Tea:
Green Tea is made from the same plant as Black Tea but is processed differently. Instead of allowing the leaves to oxidize, Green Tea is processed very quickly after the leaves are picked.
Green Tea has a smoother, fresher and more delicate flavor profile than Black Tea. It also has less caffeine. In addition to being a refreshing afternoon drink, our Instant Green Tea Powder is perfect for sweets. Search recipes for Green Tea Ice Cream, cakes, and other baked goods
Hot Tea: Mix 1/4 to 1/2 tsp in warm to hot water, stir then enjoy. Less than 5 seconds for an incredible cup of tea.
Iced Tea: Mix 1/4 to 1/2 tsp per 250 ml of cold water. Ice can be added either before or after mixing. For added refreshment, add a few mint leaves into the water.
Smoothies: Add 1/2 to 1 tsp into a smoothie before mixing,
Cocktails: Add tea to your favorite cocktail for a unique taste. Add 1/8 tsp (adjusting for taste).
Cooking: Add tea to your recipe as required. Remember: our tea is concentrated so that you may need less than the recipe asks for.